VKRP includes a reporting system that provides detailed information about students’ skills in the fall and spring.
VKRP reports provide a snapshot of students’ skills in the areas of:
- Mathematics (measured by the EMAS)
- Self-regulation and social skills (measured by the CBRS)
- Literacy skills (measured by the PALS)
VKRP provides data at multiple levels:
- Individual Student Reports
- Classroom-Level Reports
- School-Level Reports
- Division-Level Reports
- Family Information Report
How VKRP Reports Work
VKRP reports provide actionable information to help meet students’ needs at their current skill level, linking to recommended instructional resources. The reports also provide a snapshot of how students’ skills have grown across the year.
Learn more in this short two-minute video introduction.